Tuesday 14 October 2014

Classic Shuffler #1

Occasionally I will be preoccupied with something, aka stuck in my head.  Maybe I'm writing a paper, clipping my nails, or thinking.  And occasionally Amy will be shuffling around in the background, out of my vision.  Maybe she is cleaning her closet, cutting her hair, or thinking. Due to the fact the shuffling sound last for such a long time occasionally it shakes me out my head and into her reality.  Sometimes what I see is nothing special but sometimes what I see is so.....Amy.  Below is one example.  This is Amy at 11 am, after breakfast, after a session of her shuffling.  She started out in her pajamas and ended up in some exercise tights, striped tight fit long sleeved shirt, and a furry vest.  Very Amy.  Classic Shuffler.

No comments:

Post a Comment